/* */ .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

without analysis there's no reason to play.

Monday, January 17, 2005

University timetabling

Allocate Plus, the Monash University online class allocation system opens for preference entry tomorrow. Well, to be more precise, it opens for most students tomorrow. Nursing students for clinical placement have had access since 12 Jan, and Art & Design students won't obtain access till 20 Jan. Nice to know what Monash thinks of arts students, eh?

Anyway, if I get into the specific tutorials and lectures I've got my eyes set on, I'll have an ideal timetable. Engineering classes from 2pm-5pm each day, and Law at 9am on Monday, Thursdays, and Fridays. It comes out to 20 hours a week. That's not as nice as the <15 hours a week that a lot of commerce and arts students get, but much better than the 39 hours a week I had last semester; much, much better. Not having class until 2pm on Thursday and Fridays will help a lot; There's potential for lots of sleeping-in time there. Also, having Law in the mornings will mean I'm fresh for my prefered course of study. Again, much better than last semester, where I had class starting at 6pm at night, and not finishing until 8pm. Bottom line? I'm just not a night person - mornings are when I'm best.

It's looking to be an excellent semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home