/* */ .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

without analysis there's no reason to play.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Blogging from Darwin Airport

This is the first time I've played around with Wireless Internet Access, and I have to say that I'm impressed. I'm amazed that WiFi has made it as far as Darwin. Free Wireless Internet Access sponsered by: ICA Solution, NEC, Darwin International Airport, and Optus.

This might be the last blog entry for a while, since I'm not sure of my future situation in Melbourne. I'd not be suprised if I'm without an Internet connection for at least a week or so.

If Sydney International Airport also has free WiFi, then I'll be set. University life should be a little more interesting given the good WiFi coverage of Monash and the freedom of having an internet connection on your own computer at Uni.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home