/* */ .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

without analysis there's no reason to play.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Google Sets

Now this is just cool. It seems to have been around for ages, but it's the first time I've seen it. Google Sets is able to "automatically create sets of items from a few examples."

How's this for size? I entered "melbourne" and "monash" and got:

  • Monash
  • Melbourne
  • Deakin
  • RMIT
  • La Trobe
  • Swinburne
(For overseas and interstate readers, all are names of Universities in the city of Melbourne.)

I've always been a bit of a Google man; I use google, gmail, blogger - heck, I even use Picassa at work! However, I still manage to be impressed by some of the things that the Google guys and gals have thought up. I haven't quite figured any uses for this particular technology, but it's very cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home