/* */ .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

without analysis there's no reason to play.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

The Paycheck That Vanished

I'm feeling quite silly now about lashing out on Monday. The reason I'm feeling silly is to do with my paycheck or rather my lack of paycheck. I suspect that it's because of administration. Although all the intranet details point to my new account with HSBC, it must take longer for the paperwork to filter through. What's most likely to have happened is that the automated system tried to pay the money into my old account, which no longer exists. This sort of event is why you should be patient and not be a hothead.

While I'm somewhat happy with Monday's decision since I've already accrued $5.50 in interest; I'm also not so happy since I now have to track down just over a grand. At least being able to blog about it helps me calm down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home