/* */ .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

without analysis there's no reason to play.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Cheap n' Nasty

Why is it that the cheapest food available on Campus also the unhealthiest? Were it not for the fact that I'm able to fill myself up for less than $5, I'd go for some of the healthier options, rather than all the oily gunk I ate today. At least I get tomato sauce to hide the taste of the oil.

It could be worse: I could be spending money destroying my health rather than saving money by destroying my health. I could be drinking or smoking. Or drinking and smoking. They'd both probably have the same detrimental effect on my attention span during lectures as all this fatty food.

Ick, I feel sick. Why do I keep doing this to myself?

2 Comments:

Blogger fon said...

Tell me about it... I don't even bother eating anything when I'm at uni.

Thanks for dropping in on my blog!

So... how did you find it in the first place?

10:02 pm

 
Blogger MT said...

I was technorati-ing the ASOL/VSU issue, and your blog seemed the most interesting/relevant of the results.

Then I started working through the archives. Most entertaining! (I mean that as a compliment.)

Thanks also for dropping in. :)

Oh, for those interested, her blog is here.

10:50 pm

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home