/* */ .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

without analysis there's no reason to play.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Falling off the edge of the Blogosphere

Ok, so spheres don't have edges. But insofar as it's possible to fall off the edge of the Blogosphere, I've done so. There's been a number of reasons, mainly lack of Internet connection, and moving house. I haven't really had the right mindset for blogging lately.

Anyway, here are a few shots of what I've been doing, courtesy of the Bigpond Snap Squad:



I spent the weekend getting our new wireless router setup. I ended up fiddling with the security settings a lot, and then having a play around with kismet. The result of all this is I've finally got access the the net at home again. Hopefully this means that I'll blog more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home