/* */ .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

without analysis there's no reason to play.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

McLaren Vale

I spent this morning touring McLaren Vale with a large group of fellow Melbourne choristers. I had a good time, notwithstanding the fact that I don't drink. Conversation was good, and McLaren Vale was gorgeous. Ideally I'd have taken many, many photos, but being the klutz that I am, I forgot to bring the camera.

Aside from the wine-tasting, which would normally be the major feature of a trip to McLaren Vale, the valley features a variety of food-lovers' attractions. A specialty confectionary shop and a specialty olive products shop were two of the interesting places I visited. The wineries were great too, of course, but again, being a non-drinker, I wasn't as interested as I could have been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home