/* */ .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

without analysis there's no reason to play.

Friday, March 25, 2005

Packing mezzo-lightly

I've decided to pack as little as possible to Adelaide. I've got two shirts, one tee-shirt cum singlet, a pair of trousers, a pair of 3/4 pants, a pair of shorts, three pairs of underwear, and two pairs of socks. A comb, toothbrush, and towel rounds off the list of normal travel items.

In addition to this, I'm taking one of each of the following:-
  1. Chessboard
  2. Mobile Phone
  3. Laptop
  4. Digital Camera
  5. Transport phenomena problem

I've got a few pens also. Adelaide, here I come!

1 Comments:

Blogger George said...

Take a minute right now, and imagine all the cool things you will do with system - how your life will be so much more better - and how your famly will change for the better.
system

11:34 am

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home