/* */ .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

without analysis there's no reason to play.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Long rewarding day

I'm beginning to see how Ivan, with his many-hour working days is still able to blog so regularly. Today was my first experience at mimicking the seemingly insane hours of lawyerdom. Why, do you ask? Well, if you've looked carefully at the second screenshot of this post, you might already know.

I awoke at 6:00 am, polished off an assignment until 9:30 am, rushed off to the LSS office for 10:00 am, and spent from 10:00 am till 8:30 pm working on the moot problem. Yes, that note to self about finding out about the moot - that's done now. I reckon I've done a good solid 14 hours today of University semi-related work.

It's nice to be able to have a long day at "work", and be able to get home, have dinner (btw, I love my housemates, who left dinner for me), have a shower, blog, and then go to sleep. So far I'm at the blogging stage. Blogging also seems that little bit more pleasant by way of comparison.

I noticed that you don't get much "me time" while reading/photocopying cases, formulating arguments in your head and trying to structure your thoughts logically. Maybe that's why the blog is such a nice virtual home to return to. The walk back from University at night was enjoyable too; dark, quiet, perfect for both introspection, and loud mis-singing of random bits of the Faure Requiem. Did I mention I love my housemates?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home